The main key to unlock the door to any acting audition is your HEADSHOT.
This is a good example of a good headshot:
This is a good example of a bad headshot:
During NAVIGATING LA…THE BEST WAY, we will address every detail of the headshot process, including:
- How do I find a respected headshot photographer?
- How much should my photo shoot cost?
- How many different looks should I try to capture?
- What should I do if I’m not normally “photogenic”?
- How many copies should I get?
Here are some examples of specific headshots for different submissions.
On first glance, can you tell what type of role each headshot is for?
Boxing Trainer/Hoodlum Headshot
Street Thug/Street Urchin Headshot
Bearded Farmhand/Dockworker Headshot